Predator XSD 300 Shafts
- XSD – The Predator XSD shaft features an extreme .166″ Inside Diameter for better penetration and less wind-drift.
- XSD In-Out Insert – The Predator XSD in-out insert will fit all standard screw-in field points and broadheads.
- Matched Weight Set – All Predator™ series 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 3.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every Predator series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Predator shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.006″ as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- Performance Vanes – Exclusive Carbon Express ® Assault™ low-profile performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy.
ULTIMATE PENETRATION IN AN EXTREME SMALL DIAMETER SHAFT
The Predator™ XSD is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high-powered performance at a great value. The Predator XSD features Carbon Express ® 360® spine consistency, and the .166″ ID XSD shaft delivers hard hitting penetration and minimal wind drift. Note this price is for shafts only, if fletching or cutting is required please let us know.
12 in stock
Sizes: 350 (10.9gpi & .350 spine), 300 (12.2gpi & .300 spine)
Diameter: .253″ (350), .260” (300)
Available In: 12 pack shafts, 6 pack arrows and Single arrow
Straightness factor: ±.006″
Weight tolerance: ±3.0 grain
|Dimensions||85 × 1 × 3 cm|